50×100 Steel Buildings
Our 50×100 metal buildings are made from robust prefabricated steel, providing high strength, high flexibility, and thermal and environmental protection.
Available in 16-foot to 28-foot heights, 50×100 steel buildings provide 5,000 square feet of uninterrupted floor space. Plus, the clear span frame uses no internal columns, so the interior floor space can be modified into the perfect layout for your operations.
Some of the applications that are ideal for this size of steel building include:
- Manufacturing – warehouses, storage, distribution centers, and production plants
- Industrial – processing plants, workshops, storage, and industrial parks
- Agricultural – barns, crop and warehouse storage, dairy facilities, and riding arenas
- Aviation – airline hangars and vehicle shelters
- Commercial – automotive dealerships, data centers, banks, restaurants, and healthcare clinics
- Retail – strip malls, stores, gas stations, and outlet stores
Our 50×100 steel building packs offer quicker construction and longer life spans than traditional building materials. Steel buildings also provide yearly cost savings on insurance, maintenance, and energy costs.
We design each building pack to meet your operational requirements and offer an extensive range of custom options, including:
- Bi-fold doors
- Overhead doors
- Man doors
- Interior lining packages
- Gutters and downspouts
- A wide range of color panel options
The team at Steel Building Canada provides a single-source solution for all your metal building requirements, from design to construction. Each building pack is built to meet your needs and is available for shipping across Canada.
Click the link below to get a detailed quote for your building requirements.
a leader in the building industry for over 35 years
Why Choose Steel Building Canada?
As an A660 certified company with over 40 years of experience, Steel Building Canada is one of the most trusted names in the pre-engineered steel building industry. We are your single-source solution for all your metal building needs, including consultation, planning, designing, construction, and remodeling. Our dedicated team of project managers, draftsmen, engineers, and fabrication specialists has the experience and expertise to design a steel building to meet the needs and requirements for any application. We also offer building specials for both Eastern & Western parts of Canada.