Commercial Steel Buildings
Steel buildings offer versatile, all-in-one solutions for commercial spaces that meet the unique set of building features that your business requires. From a substantial commercial warehouse to a small boutique store or office, we have the metal building right for your commercial, storage, and warehouse needs! Our commercial steel buildings feature Clearspan framing, which means the steel structures are self‑supporting, and the interiors are column-free, allowing for versatile and open floor plans to maximize use and optimize operating efficiency.
Steel Building Canada has a steel building design to fit your business requirements. We offer pre-engineered metal buildings in a wide range of sizes and configurations and have extensive experience and expertise in constructing different kinds of commercial steel buildings. We also offer building specials for both Eastern & Western parts of Canada.
Common Steel Building Sizes We Offer
Our prefabricated steel buildings are fully customizable with various exterior and interior options to suit. Below are a few commonly requested building sizes that we offer. Don’t see your size? Request a quote to design any size metal building from 20′ to 700′ in length, built according to your needs. You can quickly and economically remodel or alter the interior floor plan as your businesses grow or change. Pre-engineered steel buildings provide the ultimate floor plan flexibility—the design and layout possibilities are virtually limitless.
|40 X 30 ft||50 X 50 ft||60 X 40 ft||80 X 60 ft||100 X 100 ft|
|40 X 60 ft||50 X 60 ft||60 X 100 ft||80 X 150 ft||100 X 200 ft|
|40 X 80 ft||50 X 100 ft||60 X 120 ft||80 X 200 ft||100 X 300 ft|
a leader in the building industry for over 35 years
Commercial Steel Building Applications
Below are examples of the building types we have designed and constructed over the years.
- Office buildings
- Retail stores
- Self-storage facilities
- Automotive dealership
- Healthcare clinics
- Strip malls
- Grocery stores
- Manufacturer’s outlets
- Data centers
- Garage/maintenance shops
- Day care centers
Benefits of Commercial Steel Buildings
Our commercial steel buildings are designed according to use, which means we can implement all of the custom components that your commercial space requires. Our steel buildings provide unparalleled versatility, efficiency, and economic benefits that are unmatched by any other building concept or system. The following are some of the benefits of our commercial steel buildings:
- Cost Savings—Our pre-engineered commercial steel buildings offer numerous short- and long-term economic advantages. They can offer as much as 50 percent cost savings over buildings made from traditional materials. Also, metal buildings provide increased longevity and are virtually maintenance-free.
- Versatility—Our adjustable pre-engineered steel panels allow you to change the size of each unit as per individual requirements. Also, they offer ease of expansion when more space is required and can be reconfigured to accommodate changes in business growth and needs.
- Reliability and Durability—Compared to other building materials, steel offers superior strength and durability. Our steel agricultural buildings can withstand extreme weather and conditions while retaining their structural integrity, aesthetic appeal, and value for many decades. Their low maintenance design translates to cost savings over the long life of your building.
- Design Flexibility—Offer superior architectural and design flexibility to meet a wide range of commercial, storage, and warehouse applications. We offer numerous customizable design options, including a variety of exterior and interior options.
- Environmentally Sustainable Option—Compared to traditional building materials, steel is a highly sustainable option. Also, our buildings are adaptable to energy-efficient insulation systems that allow you to reduce energy costs.
- Clear-Span Capabilities—Clear-span capabilities of our steel buildings make them ideal for commercial warehouse metal building needs. This also allows for ultimate floor plan flexibility with virtually limitless possibilities without regard to load-bearing walls and interior support columns.
Why Choose Steel Building Canada?
As an A660 certified company with over 40 years of experience, Steel Building Canada is one of the most trusted names in the pre-engineered steel building industry. We are your single-source solution for all your metal building needs, including consultation, planning, designing, construction, and remodeling. Our dedicated team of project managers, draftsmen, engineers, and fabrication specialists has the experience and expertise to design a steel building to meet the needs and requirements of any application. Contact our experienced team to begin customizing a long-lasting, versatile, and economical solution to fit your commercial steel building needs.