Steel Automotive Buildings
Steel Building Canada has over 40 years of experience designing steel buildings for a wide variety of automotive industry applications. Our metal building systems provide full layout flexibility and clear span capabilities to meet all the functional requirements that maximize interior space usage at lower total lifecycle costs than other building types. Our open floor plans with obstruction-less interiors free more valuable space for numerous automotive applications, including dealership showroom, storing service vehicles, or car or truck garage. Our clear span design provides greater overhead clearance to accommodate RVs, semi-trucks, cranes, and other larger vehicles.
Whether you are looking for a small auto repair shop metal building or a large car dealership with a flexible design to accommodate a showroom, offices, and service and repair area, Steel Building Canada can economically design a metal building to fit both your requirements and budget. Our steel automotive buildings are completely customizable so that they can meet your precise business requirements—from choosing the floorplan, interior, exterior, roofing, color, size, and more. You have complete freedom to design your automotive building precisely the way you want it.
Our pre-engineered metal automotive buildings come in the form of prefab components and are ready for assembly when they arrive on the construction site. This saves new construction, remodeling, and expansion projects both time and money with much faster speed to construction. Also, our buildings are uniquely adaptable to future needs, which makes expanding your auto repair shop metal building, dealership, or tire shop economical and practical.
Our steel automotive buildings are functional, attractive, and offer long-lasting service life with virtually no maintenance. Our steel buildings provide superior overall building strength and durability to withstand harsh weather conditions, such as strong winds, heavy snow, thunderstorms, and extreme temperatures to protect your valuable assets such as cars, RVs, and semi-trucks. Also, they offer excellent resistance to lightning, fire, corrosion, and daily wear and tear of various automotive applications. Overall, our pre-engineered metal automotive buildings offer a superior return on investment, which translates to ongoing savings and benefits for your automotive business.
Let Steel Building Canada design an affordable and customizable steel automotive building that can meet all your current needs and future goals.
Applications of Steel Automotive Buildings
Metal automotive buildings offer the ultimate design flexibility and adaptability to create a wide variety of automotive-related buildings, including the following:
- Dealership showroom
- Auto repair shop
- Auto mechanic shop
- Semi-truck garage and storage
- Car garage or storage
- Trailer storage
- Automotive dealership
- RV dealership
- Motorcycle dealership
- Automotive distribution center
- Tire shop
- Car wash
Benefits of Steel Automotive Buildings
Pre-engineered metal buildings offer the best value and smartest solutions for all your automotive industry needs.
- Cost Savings—Our prefab metal buildings offer numerous short- and long-term economic advantages. They also reduce loss and damage due to environmental exposure and hazards. Metal buildings provide increased longevity and are virtually trouble and maintenance-free.
- Clear Span Capabilities—Clear span capabilities of our steel buildings make them ideal for accommodating larger vehicles, such as RVs and semi-trucks, and structures and can be custom designed to your congregations’ needs. Because of the strength of steel framing, our metal building systems offer up to 300 feet of column-free space to accommodate multi-functional spaces under one roof.
- Design Flexibility and Adaptability—Our metal buildings offer superior architectural and design flexibility to accommodate all your building needs and requirements. We offer numerous customizable design options that offer ease of expansion when more space is required or reconfiguring is necessary to accommodate requirement changes and needs.
- Long-life and Low Maintenance—Steel offers superior strength and durability. Our automotive steel buildings can withstand harsh environments and weather conditions while maintaining its structural integrity for the ultimate safety and protection of your automotive business. Their low maintenance design translates to cost savings over the long life of your building.
- Speed of Construction—Our pre-engineered metal church building kits are quick and easy to assemble. Building components are engineered for your project using our advanced technology and are ready to be installed when they arrive at the construction site. This increases the project’s speed to market and lowers the in-place cost.
- Eco-Friendly, Highly Sustainable Option—Compared to traditional building materials, steel is a highly sustainable option. Also, our buildings are adaptable to energy-efficient insulation systems that allow you to reduce energy costs and provide a stable air environment to protect your invaluable automotive assets.
- Attractive Appearance. We pride ourselves in designing metal buildings that are both attractive and economical. Our building specialists have a wealth of ideas and suggestions to ensure you get a building that meets both your aesthetic and functional needs at an affordable price.
Advantages of Our Steel Buildings
- Faster construction
- Durability and long-lasting service life
- Lower energy costs
- Full compliance with state and local codes
- Lower maintenance that reduces most of ownership
- Lower insurance costs
- Attractive appearance
- Design versatility and flexibility
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
Why Choose Steel Building Canada?
As an A660 certified company with over 40 years of experience, Steel Building Canada is one of the most trusted names in the pre-engineered steel building industry. We are your single-source solution for all your metal building needs, including consultation, planning, designing, construction, and remodeling. Our dedicated team of project managers, draftsmen, engineers, and fabrication specialists has the experience and expertise to design a steel building to meet the needs and requirements of any application.
Contact our experienced sales team to begin customizing a long-lasting, versatile, and economical solution to fit your automotive steel building needs.
Translate this page:
For More Information, Call Us at 1-866-720-3222 or email [email protected]
Steel Building Canada Inc., 3149 Haldimand Road 9, UNIT B
York, Ontario CANADA N0A 1R0