Steel Aircraft Hangars and Buildings
For over 40 years, Steel Building Canada has been designing versatile, multi-purpose steel aircraft hangars. Designed with column-free interiors with unlimited lengths, our aircraft hangar steel buildings provide the necessary room to securely house your valuable aviation assets, including private and commercial airplanes, helicopters, gliders, dust croppers, and more. Our steel frames support large spans and heights to create ample clearance for airplanes of all sizes, including wide-open floor space or a T-hangar design. Higher eaves are available to accommodate larger aircrafts and allow for massive doors and multiple door options, including bi-fold, hydraulic, or stack-leaf design.
With the ultimate design flexibility of our pre-engineered steel buildings, you can customize your hangar with overhead cranes or mezzanines or incorporate designated space for offices and maintenance areas. We offer hangar doors in a variety of options and sizes. We can configure them in a multitude of ways to accommodate various hangar door placements to most effectively meet your needs. Finally, with an insulated roof and proper ventilation, we can create the perfect environment to store and protect any aircraft.
Our steel aircraft hangar buildings are functional, attractive, and adaptive that offer the longest-lasting service life of any construction material on the market. The framing for our pre-engineered aircraft metal buildings consists completely of manufactured components, in which each framing piece arrives welded, punched, drilled, marked, and ready to assemble. In this case, the faster speed of construction saves both time and money. Our steel buildings provide superior overall building strength and durability to withstand harsh weather conditions, such as strong winds, heavy snow, thunderstorms, and extreme temperatures. Metal aircraft buildings also offer excellent resistance to lightning, fire, corrosion, and daily wear and tear of aviation operations. Steel buildings require less maintenance, which saves you save money over the life of the building by reducing operating, maintenance, and repair costs.
Let Steel Building Canada design an affordable and customizable steel hangar building that can meet all your current needs and future goals. Our steel aircraft hangars are reliable, cost-effective, and extremely durable to ensure long-lasting service life that is a great return on investment.
Applications of Steel Aircraft Hangars and Buildings
Steel Building Canada designs aircraft hangar steel buildings for new construction, rebuilding, or expansion. With numerous frame, insulation, interior, and exterior design options, you can fully customize and design a steel building for a wide variety of aviation-related applications, including:
- Private plane storage
- Commercial aircraft storage
- Helicopter storage
- Glider storage
- Military aircrafts
- Agricultural crop dusters
- Maintenance and equipment buildings
- Crew quarters
- Shade structures
Benefits of Steel Aircraft Hangars and Buildings
The following are some of the main benefits and advantages of metal aviation buildings.
- Cost Savings—Our prefab steel aviation buildings offer numerous short- and long-term economic advantages. They also reduce loss and damage due to environmental exposure and hazards. Metal buildings provide increased longevity and are virtually trouble and maintenance-free.
- Clear Span Capabilities—Because of the strength of steel framing, our metal building systems offer up to 300 feet of column-free space to accommodate airplanes of all sizes.
- Design Flexibility and Adaptability—Our steel agricultural buildings offer superior architectural and design flexibility to meet any farming or ranching application. We offer numerous customizable design options that offer ease of expansion when more space is required or reconfiguring is necessary to accommodate requirement changes and needs.
- Long-life and Low Maintenance—Steel offers superior strength and durability. Our steel agricultural buildings withstand harsh environments and weather conditions while maintaining its structural integrity for the safety and protection of all valuable agricultural assets. Their low maintenance design translates to cost savings over the long life of your building.
- Speed of Construction—Our steel farm building kits are quick to assemble. Building components are engineered for your project using our advanced technology and are ready to be installed when they arrive at the construction site. This increases the project’s speed to market and lowers the in-place cost.
- Eco-Friendly, Highly Sustainable Option—Compared to traditional building materials, steel is a highly sustainable option. Also, our buildings are adaptable to energy-efficient insulation systems that allow you to reduce energy costs and provide a stable air environment to protect your invaluable aviation assets.
- Attractive Appearance. We pride ourselves in designing metal buildings that are both attractive and economical. Our building specialists have a wealth of ideas and suggestions to ensure you get a building that meets both your aesthetic and functional needs at an affordable price.
Advantages of Our Steel Buildings
- Fast construction
- Durability and long-lasting service life
- Lower energy costs
- Full compliance with states and local codes and airfield specifications
- Lower maintenance that reduces most of the ownership
- Lower insurance costs
- Attractive appearance
- Design versatility and flexibility
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
Why Choose Steel Building Canada?
As an A660 certified company with over 40 years of experience, Steel Building Canada is one of the most trusted names in the pre-engineered steel building industry. We are your single-source solution for all your metal building needs, including consultation, planning, designing, construction, and remodeling. Our dedicated team of project managers, draftsmen, engineers, and fabrication specialists has the experience and expertise to design a steel building to meet the needs and requirements of any application.
Contact our experienced sales team to begin customizing a long-lasting, versatile, and economical solution to fit your steel aircraft hangar and building needs.
Translate this page:
For More Information, Call Us at 1-866-720-3222 or email [email protected]
Steel Building Canada Inc., 3149 Haldimand Road 9, UNIT B York, Ontario CANADA N0A 1R0